    From: himanshu gandhi <>
    Subject: sorry for mistake for 3 time e-mail from Ascot inn

    Dear sir

    again sorry for mistake, their was new person in system he did
    mistake.

    he was try to send e-mail some other groups, but i saw did lot of
    mistake.

    so i am very sorry from him.

    thank you
    front desk
    hg

    Oh yeah, I'd say he tried to send to some other groups;

    http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=www.ascotinnsuites.com&qt_s=Search Groups

    Just a few.

    Morons.
    Evan Platt, Aug 3, 2007

  2. Evan Platt wrote:
    > I CC'd the hotel telling them I will NEVER stay there in my abuse
    > report.
    >
    > Got an apology from the 'hotel':
    >
    > From: himanshu gandhi <>
    > Subject: sorry for mistake for 3 time e-mail from Ascot inn

    > Dear sir
    >
    > again sorry for mistake, their was new person in system he did
    > mistake.
    >
    > he was try to send e-mail some other groups, but i saw did lot of
    > mistake.
    >
    > so i am very sorry from him.
    >
    > thank you
    > front desk
    > hg
    >

    > Oh yeah, I'd say he tried to send to some other groups;
    >

    > http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=www.ascotinnsuites.com&qt_s=Search Groups
    >
    > Just a few.
    >
    > Morons.

    I'm going to go out on a limb and guess English isn't his primary
    language. And thinking isn't his primary mode.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Aug 3, 2007

  3. Evan Platt

    Another Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > I CC'd the hotel telling them I will NEVER stay there in my abuse
    > report.
    >
    > Got an apology from the 'hotel':
    >
    > From: himanshu gandhi <>
    > Subject: sorry for mistake for 3 time e-mail from Ascot inn

    Found the following write up about the Ascot Inn. Why am I not surprised.

    http://charlotte-hotels.tripadvisor...57815-Ascot_Inn-Charlotte_North_Carolina.html

    or

    http://tinyurl.com/yqsamf

    This place is very misleading. The pics on the site and brochure are all
    from the 60s or when it was first built. First off they got our
    reservations mixed up and they said it was an extra 40 dollars so it
    came to $139 for a night. Fine if the hotel was worth it, but the door
    barely closed, the shower didn't work, it didn't even have knobs and it
    worked on a meter!!! When we asked to fix it they tried and said they
    couldn't!!!! then there was a randon mattress outside our window! and it
    smelled moldy and the paint was chipping off the walls. i literally
    cried when i saw this place and how much we paid and especially when i
    saw the NO REFUNDS sign. The location was next to a strip club and not
    in a very good neighborhood. I will NEVER stay here again and hope to
    warn others!!!
    Another, Aug 3, 2007