    I apologize for this inappropriate post - will not do it again.

    Jack Winberg
    , May 8, 2004

  2. wrote::

    > I apologize for this inappropriate post - will not do it again.
    >
    > Jack Winberg

    Ignorance (of the rules) is bliss!

    (just kidding)

    ;-)

    --
    "Live fast. Die young." (Nikki Sixx)

    -Richard Cockburn
    Richard Cockburn, May 8, 2004

  3. Bill Crocker Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > I apologize for this inappropriate post - will not do it again.
    >
    > Jack Winberg

    Don't worry Jack, they'll get over it. It's not like you committed a crime!
    I think people protesting a particular post in the news groups, create a
    bigger disturbance than the post that started it all.

    Bill Crocker
    Bill Crocker, May 8, 2004