    I tried three or four times.
    I sent many mails to the support and sales adresses but NO ANSWER
    What could I do ?

    fran29, May 24, 2006

  2. fran29

    Bratboy Guest

    "fran29" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I paid for Appolo DVD Creator regisration, received the mail with my
    > user name and my code. I used the COPY AND PASTE for the user name and
    > then a second time for the code and got the Invalid user name dialog.
    > I tried three or four times.
    > I sent many mails to the support and sales adresses but NO ANSWER
    > What could I do ?

    Never heard of it to be honest, did you buy the key directly from them or
    through a 3rd party? If you bought the code via ebay type deal you might be
    SOL, seem to recall ppl having probs buying AnyDVD that way. Now I have come
    across some proggies that just dont like Cut n Paste and you have to
    manually enter the info exactly, including Caps n such. Also make sure you
    copy just the txt for pasting, had one program where I CnP'd an extra space
    at the end of a reg number and it would not register.

    Bratboy, May 24, 2006