    Is there an english dub release of this film on dvd guys or was it only ever
    done in mayan

    cheers dave

    Dragon, Jun 21, 2007

  2. "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    news:34Aei.22586$...
    > Is there an english dub release of this film on dvd guys or was it only
    > ever done in mayan

    mayan only.
    an english dub would be ridiculous and comical.

    --
    Gareth.

    That fly... is your magic wand.
    http://www.last.fm/user/dsbmusic/

    the dog from that film you saw, Jun 21, 2007

  3. Dragon

    Dragon Guest

    "the dog from that film you saw" <> wrote
    in message news:...

    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there an english dub release of this film on dvd guys or was it only
    >> ever done in mayan

    > mayan only.
    > an english dub would be ridiculous and comical.

    I agree mate just that a friend wants to buy it and he has asked me is it in
    english, i know its not and like yourself would not see the point in a
    dubbed version but i have to let him know. I enjoy foriegn films a smost of
    my jackie chan are original cantonesse and ar far better than dubbed

    cheers

    Dragon, Jun 21, 2007
  4. Dragon

    Richard C. Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Is there an english dub release of this film on dvd guys or was it only
    > ever done in mayan
    >
    > cheers dave

    =======================
    The movie is not intended to be heard in English.

    Richard C., Jun 21, 2007
  5. Richard C. wrote:
    > "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there an english dub release of this film on dvd guys or was it
    >> only ever done in mayan
    >>

    > =======================
    > The movie is not intended to be heard in English.

    Indeed. And who would want a dubbed version anyway? With lips
    moving out of sync to the dialogue etc... Nah. The original version
    is fine. A good film, even if it does have subtitles!

    Broadway Blue, Jun 21, 2007
  6. Dragon

    def456 Guest

    "Dragon" <> wrote in message
    > Is there an english dub release of this film on dvd guys or was it only
    > ever done in mayan

    Then who would dub the dubbers? :)
    I can't understand a lot of the films in English, especially those with an
    underspoken British brogue, or even some older US films with poor sound
    quality. Subtitles to the rescue here too.

    def456, Jun 22, 2007
  7. On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:53:54 GMT, "def456" <> wrote:

    >"Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >> Is there an english dub release of this film on dvd guys or was it only
    >> ever done in mayan

    >Then who would dub the dubbers? :)
    >I can't understand a lot of the films in English, especially those with an
    >underspoken British brogue, or even some older US films with poor sound
    >quality. Subtitles to the rescue here too.

    I think that I have drank beer at a few English Dubs in my time...

    Spurious Response, Jun 22, 2007
  8. Dragon

    GMAN Guest

    In article <34Aei.22586$>, "Dragon" <> wrote:
    >Is there an english dub release of this film on dvd guys or was it only ever
    >done in mayan
    >
    >cheers dave

    You dont even need to understand WTF they are saying to know what is going on.

    GMAN, Jun 22, 2007
  9. Dragon

    def456 Guest

    "Spurious Response" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 00:53:54 GMT, "def456" <> wrote:
    >
    >>"Dragon" <> wrote in message
    >>> Is there an english dub release of this film on dvd guys or was it only
    >>> ever done in mayan

    >>Then who would dub the dubbers? :)
    >>I can't understand a lot of the films in English, especially those with an
    >>underspoken British brogue, or even some older US films with poor sound
    >>quality. Subtitles to the rescue here too.
    >>

    > I think that I have drank beer at a few English Dubs in my time...

    I used to, too, but got away from the bitter brew...

    def456, Jun 22, 2007