    I guess, in WIN32 may have general API call to get this value.

    Please help me and point to me where is, thanls so much.

    Kan
    =?Utf-8?B?a2Fu?=, Sep 1, 2005

  2. OpenNETCF.Net.AccessPoint class only provide Visual Basic and C#
    interface member function call.

    Is there standard WIN32 C calls?

    Thanks.

    =?Utf-8?B?a2Fu?=, Sep 2, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?a2Fu?=

    Pavel A. Guest

    Use WMI query for MSNdis_80211_ReceivedSignalStrength
    Details: in WMI newsgroups.

    Regards,
    --PA

    Pavel A., Sep 3, 2005
  4. Re: API for signal strength value with zero configuration feature

    Thanks so much.

    Where is a WMI newsgroup and what is WMI means?

    =?Utf-8?B?a2Fu?=, Sep 5, 2005