    DaveC

    This is an invalid return address
    Please reply in the news group
    DaveC, Feb 26, 2004

  2. DaveC

    fred Guest

    Don't put this shit in an Australian newsgroup you fucking SPAMMING moron.

    fred, Feb 26, 2004

  3. DaveC

    Nick Guest

    Do we have to have the swearing at least blank it out some of us find it
    very offensive. I come here to get good information about Dvd's not to have
    offensive swearing in my face

    Nick, Feb 26, 2004
  4. DaveC

    Oldus Fartus Guest

    DaveC wrote:

    > This is the popular DVD player that has a hidden menu that allows you to
    > disable annoying Macrovision copy-protection so you can view it on any TV,
    > through any VCR or computer without distortion caused by Macrovision.
    >
    > http://tinyurl.com/2zkg4
    >
    > Little-used, like-new condition.
    >
    > Thanks,

    Let's see - the Hiteker/Apex AD600A sold for about $US150 when it was
    released four years ago - yet you have a buy it now price of $US200.

    You also advertise an auction which is for local pickup only, and live
    in the US - why advertise it in an Australian newsgroup?

    In 2000 it was a reasonable DVD player, but times have moved on. It's
    inability to play the full range of burned DVDs and lack of other
    features makes it virtually worthless these days.

    --
    Cheers
    Oldus Fartus
    Oldus Fartus, Feb 26, 2004
  5. DaveC

    Camper Guest

    "Nick" <> wrote in message
    > Do we have to have the swearing at least blank it out some of us find it
    > very offensive. I come here to get good information about Dvd's not to

    have
    > offensive swearing in my face

    Grow up fuckwit!
    Camper, Feb 27, 2004
  6. Oldus Fartus <> wrote:
    >Let's see - the Hiteker/Apex AD600A sold for about $US150 when it was
    >released four years ago - yet you have a buy it now price of $US200.

    the price spiked for a while after Circuit City stopped selling it, but
    yeah, the rest of what you write describes it perfectly. Add the fact
    that it definitely had QA problems and even then wasn't a great picture.

    >In 2000 it was a reasonable DVD player, but times have moved on. It's
    >inability to play the full range of burned DVDs and lack of other
    >features makes it virtually worthless these days.

    Since dvdencryptor gets around any protection schemas, the only reason
    I still used mine was for PAL. And that was just for a couple. I gave
    it to a friend for a backup.
    --
    Jason O'Rourke www.jor.com
    Jason O'Rourke, Mar 1, 2004