    Should I be worried about my dvd player that makes loud noise, plays ok
    though.
    Any known problems with this model that I should know about?

    lbbs, Jan 6, 2004

  2. lbbs

    Jer Guest

    lbbs wrote:

    > Should I be worried about my dvd player that makes loud noise, plays ok
    > though.
    > Any known problems with this model that I should know about?

    Huh! You want quiet for $100? You're such a dreamer.

    --
    jer email reply - I am not a 'ten' ICQ = 35253273
    "All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

    Jer, Jan 7, 2004

  3. lbbs

    Alan Pollock Guest

    In rec.video.dvd.players Jer <> wrote:
    > lbbs wrote:

    > > Should I be worried about my dvd player that makes loud noise, plays ok
    > > though.
    > > Any known problems with this model that I should know about?
    > >

    > Huh! You want quiet for $100? You're such a dreamer.

    My Apex 2500 is perfectly quiet. Set me back a whole 50 bucks. Nex

    Alan Pollock, Jan 8, 2004
  4. lbbs

    Jer Guest

    Alan Pollock wrote:

    > In rec.video.dvd.players Jer <> wrote:
    >
    >>lbbs wrote:

    >>>Should I be worried about my dvd player that makes loud noise, plays ok
    >>>though.
    >>>Any known problems with this model that I should know about?
    >>>

    >>Huh! You want quiet for $100? You're such a dreamer.

    > My Apex 2500 is perfectly quiet. Set me back a whole 50 bucks. Nex

    My guess is they managed to tighten all the screws in your unit. $50?
    Maybe there really is a chance to get a little more than what you paid for.

    Jer, Jan 8, 2004
  5. lbbs

    Alan Pollock Guest

    In rec.video.dvd.players Jer <> wrote:
    > Alan Pollock wrote:

    > >>Huh! You want quiet for $100? You're such a dreamer.

    > > My Apex 2500 is perfectly quiet. Set me back a whole 50 bucks. Nex

    > My guess is they managed to tighten all the screws in your unit. $50?
    > Maybe there really is a chance to get a little more than what you paid for.

    My Apex 1500 was quiet too (under $100 several years ago, still going strong
    at someone else's house). My Panny F65 (almost under $100) is quiet as well,
    as of course is my Panny E30 but that's a touch more pricey. Nex

    Alan Pollock, Jan 9, 2004
  6. lbbs

    Jay Guest

    Don't knock the apex players. They are jam packed full of features,
    and work fine, and they are 39.99 at walmart right now.

    JH

    Jay, Jan 12, 2004