    --
    Nick

    , Apr 2, 2005

  2. Uli Link Guest

    schrieb:

    > I have an AP340 running 12.04 currently authenticating users
    > via LEAP and all is well. I now have need to allow users with
    > non cisco non leap adapters on the wireless network. I have
    > tried setting this up using another ssid and the only result was
    > no one could authenticate.

    What is logged on the AP's log?
    What is your config?
    PerPaketKeying, MIC, Broadcast Key Rotation?

    Are your *not* Cisco WLAN adapters capable of doing short preamble?
    AFAIR most Intersil PRISM II/2.5 cards needed to be forced to short
    preamble and open authentication.

    There was a LEAP/CKIP/CMIC issue with Atheros cards not receiving a DHCP
    lease. Resolved with fw 12.05.

    --
    Uli

    These opinions are mine. All found typos are yours.

    Uli Link, Apr 2, 2005