    or Bad

    My wife lost all her credit cards, but I'm not going to report it because
    whoever found them is spending less than my wife did.

    Bob, Jan 5, 2005

  2. Bob wrote:
    > I was just wondering how you would rate AOL as an internet provider - Good
    > or Bad

    Shirley you jest.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Jan 5, 2005

  3. Bob

    WormWood Guest

    "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    > Bob wrote:
    >> I was just wondering how you would rate AOL as an internet provider -
    >> Good
    >> or Bad
    >>

    > Shirley you jest.

    Don't call him Bob.

    WormWood, Jan 5, 2005
  4. WormWood wrote:

    > "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message
    >> Bob wrote:
    >>> I was just wondering how you would rate AOL as an internet provider -
    >>> Good
    >>> or Bad

    >> Shirley you jest.

    > Don't call him Bob.

    Dave's not here.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 5, 2005
  5. Bob

    Richard Guest

    On Wed, 5 Jan 2005 00:26:05 -0600 Bob wrote:

    > I was just wondering how you would rate AOL as an internet provider -
    > Good
    > or Bad

    > My wife lost all her credit cards, but I'm not going to report it
    > because
    > whoever found them is spending less than my wife did.

    Why do you suppose they call it A O HELL?!
    AOL is there own little world. You get online with what they give you or you
    go elsewhere.

    Richard, Jan 5, 2005
  6. Bob

    lsj7 Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > WormWood wrote:
    >
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> Shirley you jest.

    >> Don't call him Bob.

    > Dave's not here.

    *Knock* *Knock*. Open up. Its me man, I got the stuff!

    --

    Cherish, therefore, the spirit of our people, and keep alive their
    attention. .If once they become inattentive to the public affairs, you

    _________Jefferson to Carrington 1787

    lsj7

    lsj7, Jan 5, 2005
  7. Bob

    Scrote Guest

    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/familyalbum1/AOHell.jpg
    --
    Most fools think they are only ignorant.
    -- Benjamin Franklin

    Scrote, Jan 5, 2005
  8. Bob

    WormWood Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > WormWood wrote:
    >
    >> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> Shirley you jest.

    >> Don't call him Bob.

    > Dave's not here.

    That's "Headley." Headley LaMar

    WormWood, Jan 6, 2005
  9. WormWood wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> WormWood wrote:

    >>> "Rôgêr" <> wrote in message

    >>> Don't call him Bob.

    >> Dave's not here.

    > That's "Headley." Headley LaMar

    "God damn it, Mr. Lamarr sir, you use your tongue purdier than a
    twenny dollar whore!"

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 7, 2005
  10. Bob

    > WormWood wrote:
    >
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Dave's not here.

    >> That's "Headley." Headley LaMar

    > "God damn it, Mr. Lamarr sir, you use your tongue purdier than a
    > twenny dollar whore!"

    "Boy, you shore got a purty mouf'......hol' da gun on 'im."

    WormWood, Jan 7, 2005
  11. WormWood wrote:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> WormWood wrote:

    >>> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> That's "Headley." Headley LaMar

    >> "God damn it, Mr. Lamarr sir, you use your tongue purdier than a
    >> twenny dollar whore!"

    > "Boy, you shore got a purty mouf'......hol' da gun on 'im."

    "Huh-huh, naw, Mongo straight!"

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Jan 7, 2005
  12. Bob

    Scrote Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    >> WormWood wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> "Boy, you shore got a purty mouf'......hol' da gun on 'im."

    >> "Huh-huh, naw, Mongo straight!"

    lol

    Scrote, Jan 7, 2005