    aol.com is being used?

    Thanks in advance.

    -S-
    Steve Freides, Sep 30, 2005

  2. Steve Freides wrote:
    > I don't use AOL but I need to know a few things about it. AOL version is

    Suuuuure you don't... ;)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Sep 30, 2005

  3. Steve Freides

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:00:21 -0400, "Steve Freides"
    <> wrote:

    >I don't use AOL but I need to know a few things about it. AOL version is
    >9.0 SE, OS is XP although I don't know whether home or Pro and the SP level.
    >
    >It allows 2, but not more, simultaneous logins of the same screen name.
    >
    >1. If the same account creates multiple screen names, can 3 or more
    >different screen names that all originate from the same account be logged in
    >at the same time?

    I don't believe so. Try it.

    >2. Does any of the above change depending on whether AOL's software or a
    >web browser pointed to
    >aol.com is being used?

    Wouldn't matter. It would error out upon a login attempt.
    Evan Platt, Sep 30, 2005
  4. "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 16:00:21 -0400, "Steve Freides"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>I don't use AOL but I need to know a few things about it. AOL version
    >>is
    >>9.0 SE, OS is XP although I don't know whether home or Pro and the SP
    >>level.
    >>
    >>It allows 2, but not more, simultaneous logins of the same screen
    >>name.
    >>
    >>1. If the same account creates multiple screen names, can 3 or more
    >>different screen names that all originate from the same account be
    >>logged in
    >>at the same time?

    > I don't believe so. Try it.

    I asked so that I would _not_ have to try it. Not much point in
    creating screen names, and first learning how to do that, if it doesn't
    work.

    -S-
    Steve Freides, Oct 2, 2005