    Please tell me what could be the cause of this
    problem and how do I fix it?

    Thanks

    nick, Apr 27, 2008

  2. nick

    samuel Guest

    nick <> wrote in news:670ef3f1-707c-4560-bbe9-
    :

    > My aol app tries to start up over and over.
    > Please tell me what could be the cause of this
    > problem and how do I fix it?
    >
    > Thanks

    get rid of aol

    samuel, Apr 27, 2008

  3. nick

    chuckcar Guest

    nick <> wrote in

    > My aol app tries to start up over and over.
    > Please tell me what could be the cause of this
    > problem and how do I fix it?

    Which app? do you get any (error) messages when this happens? Did you
    talk to aol support to try and resolve your problem with the software
    *they* know about far more than we? Give us a bone.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Apr 27, 2008
  4. nick

    Evan Platt Guest

    On 27 Apr 2008 14:49:56 GMT, samuel <> wrote:

    >get rid of aol

    I've heard it's easier to get rid of herpes than it is to remove
    AOL...

    Evan Platt, Apr 28, 2008