    Whenever I send mail to someone on AOL, it's returned to me. All other mail is ok. Using Outlook Express, Optonline.net, XP home.

    Thanks
    Sandy
    StoneCrusher, Jan 14, 2007

  2. StoneCrusher

    bronco Guest

    "StoneCrusher" <> wrote in message
    news:Klvqh.22$...
    Whenever I send mail to someone on AOL, it's returned to me. All other mail
    is ok. Using Outlook Express, Optonline.net, XP home.

    Thanks
    Sandy

    Use the correct email address.
    bronco, Jan 14, 2007

  3. "StoneCrusher" <> wrote in message
    Whenever I send mail to someone on AOL, it's returned to me. All other
    mail is ok. Using Outlook Express, Optonline.net, XP home.

    Thanks
    Sandy

    Many people have trouble sending email to AOL accounts, especially if
    there is more than one recipient. AOL is apparently very vigilant in
    blocking what might be spam, some would say overly vigilant.

    Have someone with an AOL account email _you_, then _reply_ and see if
    that gets through.

    -S-
    Steve Freides, Jan 14, 2007
  4. StoneCrusher

    samuel Guest

    "StoneCrusher" <> wrote in

    > Whenever I send mail to someone on AOL, it's returned to me.
    > All other mail is ok. Using Outlook Express, Optonline.net,
    > XP home.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Sandy
    > ------=_NextPart_000_00AB_01C737E6.CAD6D0B0
    > <HTML><HEAD>
    > <META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html;
    > charset=iso-8859-1"> <META content="MSHTML 6.00.2900.3020"
    > name=GENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE>
    > </HEAD>
    > <BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Whenever I send mail to someone
    > on AOL, it's returned to me.&nbsp; All other mail is ok.&nbsp;
    > Using Outlook Express, Optonline.net, XP home.</FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
    > <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Sandy</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
    >
    > ------=_NextPart_000_00AB_01C737E6.CAD6D0B0--

    I would too if it was HTML
    samuel, Jan 14, 2007
  5. StoneCrusher

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Sun, 14 Jan 2007 14:17:58 -0500, "StoneCrusher"
    <> wrote:

    Disable HTML posting.

    >Whenever I send mail to someone on AOL, it's returned to me. All other =
    >mail is ok. Using Outlook Express, Optonline.net, XP home.

    There's likely a clue in the message sent back to you as to what the
    problem is.
    Evan Platt, Jan 15, 2007
  6. StoneCrusher

    Plato Guest

    StoneCrusher wrote:

    > Whenever I send mail to someone on AOL, it's returned to me. All
    > other mail is ok. Using Outlook Express, Optonline.net, XP home.

    Remove AOL ASAP.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/
    Plato, Jan 15, 2007