AOL is the MGM/UA of ISPs

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by JMKAUFFMAN, Jan 24, 2005.

  1. JMKAUFFMAN

    JMKAUFFMAN Guest

    JMKAUFFMAN, Jan 24, 2005

  2. JMKAUFFMAN

    Donald Link Guest

    On 24 Jan 2005 18:37:38 GMT, tose (JMKAUFFMAN)
    wrote:

    >AOL is alerting those of us too lazy to cancel their memberships that they will
    >no longer be providing access to Usenet. No extra features from them either,
    >LOL.
    >
    >The Truth About Frances Farmer:
    >http://hometown.aol.com/jmkauffman/sheddinglight.html

    Anyone who sticks with AOL deserves all the hell they give them. If
    anyone is so stupid that they have to have AOL then they deserve
    getting screwed on a daily basis.

    Donald Link, Jan 25, 2005

  3. JMKAUFFMAN

    Omarichu Guest

    >Anyone who sticks with AOL deserves all the hell they give them. If
    >anyone is so stupid that they have to have AOL then they deserve
    >getting screwed on a daily basis.

    Has your hilarious pride in your ISP gotten you anymore tail than you're used
    to? Or are the girls more impressed by the brand of toothpaste you use?

    Omarichu, Jan 28, 2005
  4. JMKAUFFMAN

    Richard C. Guest

    "Omarichu" <> wrote in message
    > >Anyone who sticks with AOL deserves all the hell they give them. If
    >>anyone is so stupid that they have to have AOL then they deserve
    >>getting screwed on a daily basis.

    > Has your hilarious pride in your ISP gotten you anymore tail than you're
    > used
    > to? Or are the girls more impressed by the brand of toothpaste you use?

    =======================
    AOL still sucks.

    Richard C., Jan 28, 2005
  5. JMKAUFFMAN

    Ed Kim Guest

    JMKAUFFMAN wrote:
    > AOL is alerting those of us too lazy to cancel their memberships that

    they will
    > no longer be providing access to Usenet. No extra features from them

    either,
    > LOL.

    more like AOL is the Universal of ISPs.
    Universal really sucks balls.

    -goro-

    Ed Kim, Jan 28, 2005
  6. JMKAUFFMAN

    Sparky Guest

    Omarichu wrote:

    >>Anyone who sticks with AOL deserves all the hell they give them. If
    >>anyone is so stupid that they have to have AOL then they deserve
    >>getting screwed on a daily basis.

    > Has your hilarious pride in your ISP gotten you anymore tail than you're used
    > to? Or are the girls more impressed by the brand of toothpaste you use?

    The ones over 25 are much more impressed by my Porsche.

    Sparky, Feb 19, 2005
  7. An AOL user that actually get's laid.... now that is an oddity and a
    oxymoron

    Richard E. Buckner, Feb 19, 2005