    I'd like to press the talk link but I fear it might be something that
    connects to my telephone and my phone bill. Is this a dumb question ?
    Leo T

    LEO THOMPSON, Jan 14, 2004

  2. LEO THOMPSON

    Night_Seer Guest

    LEO THOMPSON wrote:
    > Is anyone able to explain how the talk option on Aol Instant Messenger
    > works. Like, does it cost anything?
    > I'd like to press the talk link but I fear it might be something that
    > connects to my telephone and my phone bill. Is this a dumb question ?
    > Leo T

    Not at all a dumb question...but it doesn't cost a thing...just really
    doesn't sound great...though still very usable.

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Jan 15, 2004

  3. LEO THOMPSON

    Ryan Guest

    It does not cost anything..It is free and it will not go to ur phone bill

    Ryan, Jan 15, 2004
  4. LEO THOMPSON

    Ryan Guest

    It is free and will not charge

    Ryan, Jan 15, 2004
  5. AIM Phone isn't free but the talk feature is. Just be careful, you have to
    directly connect to use it and that can be risky (security stuff). And I
    only once ever used it and the other person could barely understand what I
    was saying. However I was using a crap microphone.

    Andrew Watiker, Jan 16, 2004
  6. LEO THOMPSON

    LEO THOMPSON Guest

    Thanks to everyone for the valuable information.

    LEO THOMPSON, Jan 16, 2004