    wasn't what she ordered, but I'm trying to find out if she did install it
    and activate it or not.

    -Nick

    Dr Nick, Feb 7, 2006

  2. Dr Nick

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Dr Nick wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a way that you can tell if an office 2003 CD has been
    > used and activated? (besides actually trying to install and activate it
    > yourself?) a customer of mine sent me back an office 2003 CD saying it
    > wasn't what she ordered, but I'm trying to find out if she did install it
    > and activate it or not.
    >
    > -Nick

    Why can't you just call MS since you have the CD with serial number or
    key? Hey, it may cost you but you'll know if it's been activated.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Feb 8, 2006

  3. Dr Nick

    JANA Guest

    You should be able to enquire to MS about that. There may be a charge for
    the answer. But, considering the cost of the software, it should be worth
    the price.

    --

    JANA
    _____