    or somewhere on the internet that these sites have
    questions close to exam questions. Any suggestions are
    welcome.

    action, Oct 27, 2003

  2. action

    Guest Guest

    As far as shutting them down using msft.. you can email
    mcphelp .. and they'll forward to another department for
    investigations, but like anything - it's just wishful
    thinking.

    Guest, Oct 27, 2003

  3. action

    Mike Guest

    Before taking any action, we need to know the url of these
    sites. Does anyone know ??

    Mike, Oct 27, 2003
  4. action

    Jaime Guest

    Even if they get a job with no experience they won't keep it getting
    certified this way so why do you care, sorry I have enough to worry about
    without worrying about people wasting their money by becoming paper mcsd's.

    Jaime, Oct 27, 2003
  5. action

    Paul Guest

    Yes, I tend to agree in once sense with what your saying,
    but on the other hand if two many people use these so
    called brain dumps (cheater questions) to get thier MCSD
    then it will continue to have less and less value and
    will mean nothing on your resume. At some point it won't
    even help get it to the top of the pile and get you that
    interview so that you can show them that your not just a
    paper MCSD.

    If certification does not at least help you with that,
    then what would be the point to certify, just for
    something to hang on your wall? It supposed to say that
    you have the technical skills and anlaytical skills
    necessary to be compentent at your job. (IE. get you into
    the look at closer pile of resume's).

    Just my 2 cents...But I dont have any sugestions on how
    to solve the issue, other than for microsoft to keep
    changing the questions completed every few months, so we
    still have some integrety.

    Paul, Oct 27, 2003
  6. action

    Jaime Guest

    You have a good point, but there are paper mcse's without braindump sites,
    because there are books that just give you enough info to pass the test,
    exam cram tends to be this way, I think they will always find a way, I'd
    rather spend my time and energy learning rather than worrying abut everyone
    else, in the interview they can tell if you do or don't know your stuff, but
    I know it's hard just getting to that stage.

    Jaime, Oct 27, 2003
  7. action

    . Guest

    What if Microsoft have thousands of questions to randomly pick from for each
    exam? Lets say someone gets all the 10,000 questions and learn all the
    answers. Hey, if that person can pass the exam, then I think it is fair to
    say that the person deserve to be certified :)

    What I'm suggesting is that the bigger the pool of questions available, the
    better the exam becomes.

    ., Oct 27, 2003
  8. action

    Guest Guest

    Spmebody wanted a link to a brain dump ...

    http://www.doereport.com/generateexhibit.php?ID=2043&A=

    Guest, Oct 27, 2003
  9. action

    Mehran Nikoo Guest

    You can let Microsoft know about such a site. Only Microsoft can take legal
    action as it is breach of their NDA and not yours :)

    Read Microsoft's letter to MCPs and candidates at:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcpexams/policies/letter.asp

    Mehran Nikoo, Oct 28, 2003
  10. action

    Jay Walters Guest

    Spmebody wanted a link to a brain dump ...

    Lol

    Jay Walters, Oct 28, 2003
  11. action

    Kline Sphere Guest

    > It supposed to say that
    >you have the technical skills and anlaytical skills
    >necessary to be compentent at your job.

    But it don't. Only experience gained with a few reputable companies
    can give a true indicator to ability.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 28, 2003
  12. action

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >I'd
    >rather spend my time and energy learning rather than worrying abut everyone

    I'd rather be in a bar!

    >else, in the interview they can tell if you do or don't know your stuff

    The hiring process is not just about seeing if someone understands a
    few buzz words. A good interviewer can see how well the interviewee
    will fit into a company and what attributes that interviewee could
    bring with them. Understanding the principles, and being able to
    explain and describe those principles, is far more important than
    being able to spill out numerous buzz words. As an example if one has
    a good understanding how to C++, it would not take one long to get up
    to speed with Java, dot net or any other object oriented development
    tool. Another very important attribute is personality. The interviewer
    must believe that the interviewee would fit in well with the company.

    But I guess people know this already......

    Kline Sphere, Oct 28, 2003
  13. action

    Guest Guest

    It's easy to spot a fake ...

    It's easy to spot a fake when you include members of the development staff
    in on the job/contract interview. You basically ask open ended questions
    such as how they would approach a given problem or situation.

    WKidd

    Guest, Oct 28, 2003
  14. wrote:
    > As far as shutting them down using msft.. you can email
    > mcphelp .. and they'll forward to another department for
    > investigations, but like anything - it's just wishful
    > thinking.

    Don't e-mail mcphelp. I made the same mistake when someone e-mailed me
    directly offering me some braindumps. Idiot used his real name. I e-mailed
    mcphelp and they responded as follows:

    <Quote>

    Thank you for taking the time to report exam fraud. Microsoft takes all
    suspected piracy leads seriously, and initiates actions as appropriate. We
    have forwarded the information you provided to the appropriate parties on
    your behalf.

    For any future reports of suspected piracy, please email
    . Please note that due to the high volume of e-mail sent
    to this alias, individual responses cannot be made.

    We appreciate your continued interest in maintaining the integrity of the
    Microsoft Certified Professional Program.

    If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know. Thank you
    for contacting Microsoft.

    Linda G

    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert

    </Quote>

    --
    Fris "Narc" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Oct 28, 2003
  15. action

    Humanity Guest

    Yes, very amusing..

    ...but you're not getting the URLs!

    Humanity, Oct 29, 2003
  16. action

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Please note that due to the high volume of e-mail sent
    >to this alias, individual responses cannot be made.

    In other words redirected to dev/null....

    Kline Sphere, Oct 29, 2003
  17. action

    Mike Guest

    Humanity,
    Do u really know ??

    Mike, Oct 29, 2003
  18. action

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: It's easy to spot a fake ...

    >It's easy to spot a fake when you include members of the development staff
    >in on the job/contract interview. You basically ask open ended questions
    >such as how they would approach a given problem or situation.

    As long as those 'members of the development staff' are not fakes too.

    Kline Sphere, Oct 30, 2003