    Prolly an impossible feat? I guess one has to use IE to play their
    garbage.
    and for the same reason."

    joevan, Mar 26, 2006

  2. joevan

    gwtc Guest

    joevan wrote:

    > To use this product, you need to install free software
    > This product requires Microsoft© Internet Explorer 6, Microsoft© Media
    > Player 10, and Macromedia Flash 7.
    >
    > I already have these products installed for IE 6, is there a way to
    > utilize them when using firefox? Maybe a shortcut or registry key?
    > Prolly an impossible feat? I guess one has to use IE to play their
    > garbage.

    MMP should play with FF already. If you can't get it to go then look
    here http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows-all.html#WMP, especially for
    the patch under known issues. Also, some sites just won't work unless
    you have active-x installed [and using IE], and the one for FF, I
    don't even recommend. Can cause more problems than its worth.

    As for Flash, you need to get the one for FF/Netscape.

    gwtc, Mar 26, 2006