    Can I also upgrade my Anytime Upgrade license to 64-bit?

    Thanks,

    Mark
    =?Utf-8?B?bWhvbnplbGw=?=, Aug 12, 2007

  2. Hello Mark,
    The product key is not platfrom specific so the same product key would
    work.
    The WAU license you have should contain the product key.
    Since the media is essentially the same and Windows Ultimate 64-bit is
    included on the same dvd that has Windows Home Premium 64-bit
    You should be able to try running setup from inside Windows Home Premium
    64-bit and entering the WAU Product key for Windows Ultimate.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    --------------------
    |> From: =?Utf-8?B?bWhvbnplbGw=?= <>
    |> Subject: Anytime Upgrade
    |> Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 11:40:00 -0700
    |> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    |>
    |> I originally installed Vista Home Premium 32-bit version as an upgrade
    to XP
    |> Pro SP2. Later, I chose to use Anytime Upgrade to move to Vista
    Ultimate.

    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], Aug 15, 2007

  3. Super!
    I really didn't want to get through all the hoops only to be told "Product
    Key not valid for this installation."

    =?Utf-8?B?TWFyaw==?=, Aug 15, 2007