"Anything Else" DVD ?

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Mr. KiTe, Jan 6, 2004.

  1. Mr. KiTe

    Mr. KiTe Guest

    I bought mine used, and wanted to ask if there was originally a chapter
    insert?

    The past 3 Woody/Dreamworks films have had inserts, but they also had
    the trailers, and this DVD doesn't have a trailer, only production
    notes, cast/crew. Universal recently dropped inserts it seems.

    I realise the film didn't do well, maybe that has to do with it.

    I think it's a great, small film. He's done it before, but nobody does
    it better, and it's a step up from where he's been, a return to the
    bitter comedy period of the mid-late 90's in WIDESCREEN, first since
    Manhattan.

    I loved Small Time Crooks as light fare, Cure of the Jade, and Hollywood
    Ending I thought were 2 of his weakest films.

    Most overrated being Purple, and Danny Rose. Most underrated are
    Celebrity, and Stardust Memories.

    Mr. KiTe, Jan 6, 2004

  2. Mr. KiTe

    TVholic Guest

    On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 09:35:12 GMT, Mr. KiTe
    <> wrote:

    > I bought mine used, and wanted to ask if there was originally a
    > chapter insert?

    Nope, no insert.

    TVholic, Jan 7, 2004