    for high or low.

    I've looked but I can't find the AnySpeed program to download.

    Any suggestions for an alternate network speed monitor?

    News Group, Oct 18, 2005

  2. News Group

    Chas Guest

    "News Group" <> wrote in message
    news:fwc5f.18107$...
    >I used to have a program called AnySpeed.
    > It let me monitor my network connection speed and I could set alarm points
    > for high or low.
    >
    > I've looked but I can't find the AnySpeed program to download.
    >
    > Any suggestions for an alternate network speed monitor?

    Hi
    Here
    http://www.pysoft.com/anyspeed_fr.html

    Chas

    Chas, Oct 18, 2005

  3. News Group

    News Group Guest

    Thank, you thats it
    ( I really did Google and could not find it)

    News Group, Oct 18, 2005
  4. News Group

    Dave Lear Guest

    Really... http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=anyspeed

    Dave Lear, Oct 18, 2005
  5. News Group

    John Holmes Guest

    News Group blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > Thank, you thats it
    > ( I really did Google and could not find it)

    You fucking lazy mental braindead liar. I just typed "anyspeed" into google
    and the answer was right there, on the first fucking link, you stupid ****.

    --
    Your mother was a loud fraudster who used to make silly armpit noises in an
    industrial mining complex.

    John Holmes, Oct 19, 2005