    voucher they do not intend to use in the next 2 days to send one to me on
    . I have already been to prometric and tried the ones that
    they have issued but they are not working at the moemnt.
    Misheck, Jan 28, 2008

  2. http://www.certguard.com/exam-vouchers.asp

    --
    Robert Williams
    CertGuard, Inc.
    www.CertGuard.com

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 28, 2008

  3. Misheck

    Misheck Guest

    Thank you I have subscribed to them but they said it might take 72 hours I
    will just keep my fingers crossed and hope it comes in by tommorrow because
    I need to sit for the exam tomorrow.

    The second shot exam voucher I have is for North America, that is what
    Prometric has told me.

    Misheck, Jan 28, 2008
  4. Correct, it may take upto 72. rev is pretty good about jumping on that though.

    And yes, they are only good for specific regions.

    --
    Robert Williams
    CertGuard, Inc.

    Robert Williams [CertGuard], Jan 28, 2008
  5. Misheck

    Misheck Guest

    I managed to get a voucher from getcertify4less.com so I have managed to
    register for my exam for tomorrow. Thanks for the reply I only managed to
    get the voucher after registering at the website you gave me and decided to
    carry on serching.

    Thanks

    Misheck, Jan 28, 2008
  6. Misheck

    Misheck Guest

    I passed the exam so there is need for the second shot. The exam was very
    easy. The 622 part was quite easy and there was no real hard question.

    Misheck, Jan 29, 2008
  7. "Misheck" <> wrote in

    > I passed the exam so there is need for the second shot. The exam was
    > very easy. The 622 part was quite easy and there was no real hard
    > question.

    Good job Misheck. It just goes to show you, that if you really know the
    material you don't need to worry about such things.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Jan 29, 2008