    I am a recently qualified MCP,working towards MCSA.Does anyone have any
    study material on the two papers that can help me?It's difficult for me to
    buy online because of where I am.Thanks.
    Ratidzo, Mar 22, 2007

  2. Ratidzo

    Ratidzo Guest

    Just in case you have something you want to send,my email address is
    ks.

    Ratidzo, Mar 22, 2007

  3. Ratidzo

    JaR Guest

    Ratidzo wrote:
    > Just in case you have something you want to send,my email address is
    > ks.

    No worries, we had not intention of doing so.

    --
    JaR
    Suffering fools gladly since 1978
    JaR, Mar 22, 2007
  4. Ratidzo wrote:
    > Just in case you have something you want to send,my email address is
    > ks.

    Excellent, I am sure the spammers will be sending you large quantities
    of mail now.

    > "Ratidzo" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I am a recently qualified MCP,working towards MCSA.Does anyone have any
    >> study material on the two papers that can help me?It's difficult for me to
    >> buy online because of where I am.Thanks.

    There is no money where you are? That is an awful predicament.

    If however, there is money where you are, and you are just having
    trouble fitting your currency into the floppy disk, I will fill you in
    on a secret place to find study materials: A bookstore.
    Red Swingline Stapler, Mar 22, 2007
  5. Ratidzo

    catwalker63 Guest

    Red Swingline Stapler piffled away vaguely:

    <irrelevant stuff snipped>

    > There is no money where you are? That is an awful predicament.
    >
    > If however, there is money where you are, and you are just having
    > trouble fitting your currency into the floppy disk, I will fill you in
    > on a secret place to find study materials: A bookstore.

    Is this a "real" floppy disk or one of those hard floppy disks?
    --

    Catwalker
    aka Pu$$y Feet
    catwalker63, Mar 23, 2007
  6. Ratidzo

    Ratidzo Guest

    Thank you for the advice JaR,Red and catwalker.

    Ratidzo, Mar 23, 2007
  7. Ratidzo

    JaR Guest

    Ratidzo wrote:
    > Thank you for the advice JaR,Red and catwalker.

    You are most welcome.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP ~ We're here to help!