Anyone who posts for Help in Here needs Intellix - Anyone providing Help Applicable Also

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Ditto21, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. Ditto21

    Ditto21 Guest

    Ditto21, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Ditto21

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:08:07 +0000, Ditto21 <> wrote:

    >http://www.
    >
    >Register before we hit the road!

    Please do hit the road.

    Soon.

    Evan Platt, Feb 14, 2006

  3. Ditto21

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:08:07 +0000, Ditto21 <> wrote:

    >http://www.intellispam.com
    >
    >Register before we hit the road!

    Oh, and yeah - don't bother spamming your site until it's functional.

    Evan Platt, Feb 15, 2006
  4. Ditto21

    *****General Guest

    "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 14 Feb 2006 22:08:07 +0000, Ditto21 <> wrote:
    >
    >>http://www.
    >>
    >>Register before we hit the road!

    > Please do hit the road.

    Head first preferably.

    *****General, Feb 15, 2006
  5. Ditto21

    Plato Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:

    > >http://www.unintellispamers.com
    > >
    > >Register before we hit the road!

    > Oh, and yeah - don't bother spamming your site until it's functional.

    Why cant anybody at least spam usenet with a good site?

    Plato, Feb 15, 2006
  6. Ditto21

    *****General Guest

    "Plato" <|@|.|> wrote in message
    > Evan Platt wrote:
    >>
    >> >http://www.unintellispamers.com
    >> >
    >> >Register before we hit the road!

    >> Oh, and yeah - don't bother spamming your site until it's functional.

    > Why cant anybody at least spam usenet with a good site?

    ....because most people class a good site as anything with free porn.

    *****General, Feb 15, 2006
  7. Ditto21

    Plato Guest

    *****General wrote:

    > > Why cant anybody at least spam usenet with a good site?

    > ...because most people class a good site as anything with free porn.

    Live feeds :)

    Plato, Feb 15, 2006
  8. Ditto21

    PuppyKatt Guest

    Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

    PuppyKatt, Feb 17, 2006
  9. Blinky the Shark, Feb 18, 2006