    and have fun :)

    P.S Are there anyone who tell me that connect thourth telnet to router on
    FREE? :)
    PS2 gamer, Jun 1, 2004

  2. PS2 gamer

    Marc Russell Guest

    Unless you are an absolute genius and your job provides you with extensive
    hands-on experience with a wide variety of complicated scenarios you will
    never pass the CCIE lab exam!

    In order to get the practice you need you will have to rent rack time, buy
    your own rack, get access to Cisco provided racks, get your company to
    provide you with a rack or some combination of the items listed above. The
    point is you need live hardware to work on.

    This is a test that can only be passed by entering commands into actual
    routers not by reading books, web sites, rfc's whitepapers, etc.

    There are no software based simulators that provide the capability you will
    need to conquer the CCIE lab exam.

    If you can afford it I would recommend at least 7-8 routers and two
    switches. If you can't afford to obtain the expensive items like ATM, voice,
    dual Catalyst 3550's, etc. then rent some rack time.

    If you want more info and insight contact me directly. I have been working
    with CCIE candidates for over 6 years.

    Marc Russell
    Network Learning, Inc.
    www.ccbootcamp.com (Cisco training)

    "PS2 gamer" <> wrote in message
    > hi all.
    > I don't have a router either hub :) , but I'm working the network

    integrated

    Marc Russell, Jun 1, 2004