    Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
    me.
    , Apr 1, 2006

  2. Re: Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Pleaseemail me.

    wrote:
    > Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
    > me.

    Yeah, babee... I've got one. How much you give me for it?
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 1, 2006

  3. Mara Guest

    On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:55:15 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:

    > wrote:
    >> Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
    >> me.
    >>

    >Yeah, babee... I've got one. How much you give me for it?

    What do you want to bet it's a spammer from .sg whose site got nailed? :)

    --
    * ducky prepares to waid through the filesystems
    <AB> ducky
    Mara, Apr 1, 2006
  4. Re: Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Pleaseemail me.

    Mara wrote:
    > On Sat, 01 Apr 2006 00:55:15 -0500, Rôgêr <> wrote:
    >

    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Anyone wants to sell me his unwanted domain name cheap ? Please email
    >>>me.
    >>>

    >>Yeah, babee... I've got one. How much you give me for it?

    > What do you want to bet it's a spammer from .sg whose site got nailed? :)

    I've got some primo website names. Not gonna waste one on a dipshit from
    Singapore.
    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 1, 2006