    sachin soni Guest

    HI DEAR FRIENDS

    IF ANYONE WANTS TO CLEAR THESE CERTIFICATION THEN MAIL ME AT

    sachin soni, Oct 5, 2004

  2. sachin soni

    nerd32768 Guest

    "sachin soni" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > HI DEAR FRIENDS
    >
    > IF ANYONE WANTS TO CLEAR THESE CERTIFICATION THEN MAIL ME AT

    sachin seems to have gotten a new email address

    nerd32768, Oct 5, 2004

  3. sachin soni

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > HI DEAR FRIENDS
    >
    > IF ANYONE WANTS TO CLEAR THESE CERTIFICATION THEN MAIL ME AT

    I hereby declare Leopie Hunting Season open!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 5, 2004
  4. sachin soni

    sachin soni Guest

    >first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    As in...

    ..

    sachin soni, Oct 5, 2004
  5. sachin soni

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > >first initial last name AT gmail DOT com

    > As in...

    Oh you poor, poor soul. Realize that this isn't my main email account, so I
    don't care how much junk is sent to it. Also, gmail has spam filters, to
    guard against email sent from people like you.

    Ken Briscoe, Oct 5, 2004
  6. sachin soni

    Mike T. Guest

    "nerd32768" <nerd{nospam}> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "sachin soni" <> wrote in message
    > > HI DEAR FRIENDS
    > >
    > > IF ANYONE WANTS TO CLEAR THESE CERTIFICATION THEN MAIL ME AT
    > >

    > sachin seems to have gotten a new email address

    Yes, and it seemes to be

    Did I get that right?

    --
    Mike T.
    MCNGP #XLI

    Mike T., Oct 5, 2004
  7. sachin soni

    T-Bone Guest

    "sachin soni" <> wrote
    > As in...

    Ah, the rare occurence of return fire from an assfscker. Almost as much fun
    as an argument with Laura. Where'd I put the popcorn popper?

    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    T-Bone, Oct 5, 2004