    Thank you and your prompt reply will be highly appreciate.

    Kind regards

    Tony

    Harold Hughes - Activity Director, Dec 11, 2007

  2. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    Ali Guest

    Bargain, where do I sign?!? I never realised they were so cheap in Nigeria.

    Ali, Dec 11, 2007

  3. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    Jeßus Guest

    Ali wrote:
    > Bargain, where do I sign?!? I never realised they were so cheap in
    > Nigeria.
    >

    > "Harold Hughes - Activity Director" <> wrote in message
    >> I enquired to an exporter on photo equipment and got this for the 40d
    >> --
    >>

    >> Hello dear friend

    Pass!

    --
    May God protect you from his followers.

    Jeßus, Dec 11, 2007
  4. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    Mark B. Guest

    Good luck with that...

    Mark B., Dec 11, 2007
  5. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    mcsteve Guest

    "Harold Hughes - wrote:

    >I enquired to an exporter on photo equipment and got this for the 40d
    > the price of this eos 40d camera is 688usd. If you wholesale we can give
    > you the wholesale price of 638usd
    >
    > Ff you wholesale 8pcs from our company,we will send 1pcs for free for
    > our christmas promotion

    Doesn't look like such a deal, to me.
    A quick Google search turns up lower prices, direct from USA dealers who
    appear to be legit:

    http://www.shopcartusa.com/P_Canon_EOS_40D_Digital_Camera_1901B004/PT_Y/?ic_campID=98

    --
    Steve <snip> McQ

    mcsteve, Dec 12, 2007
  6. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    Roy G Guest

    >I enquired to an exporter on photo equipment and got this for the 40d
    > --
    >

    > Hello dear friend
    > Thank you for your inquiry to our company.
    >
    > the price of this eos 40d camera is 688usd. If you wholesale we can give
    > you the wholesale price of 638usd
    >
    > Ff you wholesale 8pcs from our company,we will send 1pcs for free for our
    > christmas promotion
    >

    > Thank you and your prompt reply will be highly appreciate.
    >
    > Kind regards
    >
    > Tony

    That is a terrific deal.

    If only I could get to a Western Union Office.

    Roy G

    Roy G, Dec 12, 2007
  7. Harold Hughes - Activity Director wrote:
    > I enquired to an exporter on photo equipment and got this for the 40d

    Does it include the inner workings or just the case?

    The Vintage Monk, Dec 12, 2007
  8. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    Advocate54 Guest

    Advocate54, Dec 12, 2007
  9. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    Mark B. Guest

    "mcsteve" <> wrote in message
    > "Harold Hughes - wrote:
    >
    >>I enquired to an exporter on photo equipment and got this for the 40d
    >> the price of this eos 40d camera is 688usd. If you wholesale we can give
    >> you the wholesale price of 638usd
    >>
    >> Ff you wholesale 8pcs from our company,we will send 1pcs for free for our
    >> christmas promotion
    >>

    > Doesn't look like such a deal, to me.
    > A quick Google search turns up lower prices, direct from USA dealers who
    > appear to be legit:
    >
    > http://www.shopcartusa.com/P_Canon_EOS_40D_Digital_Camera_1901B004/PT_Y/?ic_campID=98

    Not. Pull up www.resellerratings.com and search for the dealers listed.
    There are very few dealers I would trust. B&H (www.bhphotovideo.com) is one
    of the best. I've also used and can recommend www.adorama.com,
    www.canogacamera.com, and www.amazon.com.

    Mark

    Mark B., Dec 12, 2007
  10. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    Chock Guest

    mcsteve wrote:
    > "Harold Hughes - wrote:
    >
    >> I enquired to an exporter on photo equipment and got this for the 40d
    >> the price of this eos 40d camera is 688usd. If you wholesale we can
    >> give you the wholesale price of 638usd
    >>
    >> Ff you wholesale 8pcs from our company,we will send 1pcs for free for
    >> our christmas promotion
    >>

    > Doesn't look like such a deal, to me.
    > A quick Google search turns up lower prices, direct from USA dealers who
    > appear to be legit:
    >
    > http://www.shopcartusa.com/P_Canon_EOS_40D_Digital_Camera_1901B004/PT_Y/?ic_campID=98

    So a web address with USA in it makes it legit?
    Who says these guys haven't bought from madeinchina.com?

    As I said I enquired, I never thought of buying from these companies.
    Even I can tell canon eos 1ds mark ii 850usd is a concern. (full email
    below)

    The USA is well known for ripping things off if not sure see Douglas V Bret

    --
    From iqvchina
    Subject camera
    Message hello,
    sir,
    Thank you for your mails, this is our products quotation:
    nikon D2xs 650usd nikon d2x 530usd nikon d200 550usd D2hs 550usd H200slr
    s6 150usd
    Canon 30D 400usd canon eos 1ds mark ii 850usd dv-c330 60usd
    panasonic lumix FZ50 300usd FX07 200 Wait
    Camara eos 503cw 550usd Camara eos 5D 430usd
    sony t10 150usd t30 180usd sony R1 380 sony a100 560 usd sony DVD755E
    380usd sony DCR-HC3E 580usd sony HDR-UX1E 590usd
    sony SR100E 530usd
    which kind of model you like and what time need it, if of interest we
    products please reply we thanks as soon as possible! !

    http://www.madeinchina.com/2717075/P5367607/Camera.shtml#

    Chock, Dec 12, 2007
  11. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    Yoshi Guest

    >I enquired to an exporter on photo equipment and got this for the 40d
    > --

    I can't imagine why I'd want one at any price.

    Yoshi

    Yoshi, Dec 12, 2007
  12. Harold Hughes - Activity Director

    Robert Coe Guest

    :
    : Hello dear friend
    : Thank you for your inquiry to our company.
    :
    : the price of this eos 40d camera is 688usd. If you wholesale we can give
    : you the wholesale price of 638usd
    :
    : Ff you wholesale 8pcs from our company,we will send 1pcs for free for
    : our christmas promotion
    :
    :
    : Thank you and your prompt reply will be highly appreciate.
    :
    : Kind regards
    :
    : Tony

    Definitely something to be investigated with S.E.M. (Someone Else's Money).

    Bob

    Robert Coe, Dec 14, 2007