  1. As a big fan of AVG and a brand new user of XP64, I'd like to give the beta
    a shot. I signed up at the Grisoft site, but haven't downloaded it yet. Any
    opinions on it? Are there better antivirus options? Thanks....
    Dennis Gordon, Oct 9, 2005

  2. Haven't tried the x64 version, but like AVG generally. And can't say the
    same about any of the other options available so far.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Oct 9, 2005

  3. Hi,

    I was a huge fan of avg. I was really looking forward to the 64 bit
    version so I loaded it as soon as it was available.

    I had to uninstall it. Outlook kept crashing when I had the reading
    pane open. I submitted a bug and was told the problem was with outlook not
    avg. I took avg off and outlook stopped crashing. I was really
    disappointed in avg response.

    Ken
    --------------------

    Ken Tucker [MVP], Oct 9, 2005
  4. Sorry to hear that, although there are certainly enough Outlook users to
    warrant a fix from someone. I'll still have to give it a try...;-)

    Dennis Gordon, Oct 9, 2005
  5. Give NOD32 a try:
    http://u4.eset.com/download/win/v2st/ndntenst64.exe
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Oct 9, 2005
  6. I installed NOD32. Seems to be OK. Thanks...

    Dennis Gordon, Oct 11, 2005