Anyone using Linksys WUSB54G with Check Point VPN-1

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by David Smith, Jan 31, 2005.

  1. David Smith

    David Smith Guest

    Is anyone using a linksys wusb54g to access systems
    via Check point VPN-1 SecurRemote?

    I have a WRT54g connected to a cable modem with a desktop plugged
    directly into the Linksys router, Checkpoint runs
    fine on the system that is connected directly to the router.

    I have another desktop in a different room that's using the wusb54g
    wireless usb adapter, from this desktop check point is unable to
    connect to our gateway server, I've tried forwarding numerous ports on
    the wusb54g system and even putting the wireless system into a DMZ,
    still no luck.

    The ports I've tried forwarding on the linksys router are
    80,500,1060,1080,1723,2746,3935,18231 is there some other port
    I'm missing?

    Also since check point works fine on the desktop system connected
    directly to the WRT54G is it reasonable to assume that No
    forwarding/triggering or set up in a DMZ should be necessary for the
    system using the WUSB54G also? The system using the WUSB54G works fine
    for all other internet access Except VPN.

    I know I must be missing something so I would really appreciate any
    help

    Thank You

    David Smith, Jan 31, 2005