    I've tried a Sitecom ADSL modem, but I'm just about to return it as
    its rubbish.
    SJH
    rednose, Nov 28, 2004

  2. rednose

    ChrisC Guest

    rednose <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > If so what modem are you using ?
    > I've tried a Sitecom ADSL modem, but I'm just about to return it as
    > its rubbish.
    > SJH

    Hi
    I am using a Belkin ADSL wireless router serial number fsd7630-4a
    cracking peice of kit fast a reliable.
    Regards
    Chris
    ChrisC, Nov 28, 2004

  3. rednose

    rednose Guest

    On 28 Nov 2004 09:05:25 -0800, (ChrisC)
    wrote:

    >rednose <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> If so what modem are you using ?
    >> I've tried a Sitecom ADSL modem, but I'm just about to return it as
    >> its rubbish.
    >> SJH

    >Hi
    >I am using a Belkin ADSL wireless router serial number fsd7630-4a
    >cracking peice of kit fast a reliable.
    >Regards
    >Chris

    Do you use a separate modem with it, if so which one?
    My problem is not with the router but with the sitecom modem.
    I just need details of a better modem to use with the router.
    Cheers SJH
    rednose, Nov 28, 2004
  4. rednose

    Scraggy Guest

    rednose wrote:
    > On 28 Nov 2004 09:05:25 -0800, (ChrisC)
    > wrote:
    >
    >> rednose <> wrote in message
    >>> If so what modem are you using ?
    >>> I've tried a Sitecom ADSL modem, but I'm just about to return it as
    >>> its rubbish.
    >>> SJH

    >> Hi
    >> I am using a Belkin ADSL wireless router serial number fsd7630-4a
    >> cracking peice of kit fast a reliable.
    >> Regards
    >> Chris

    > Do you use a separate modem with it, if so which one?
    > My problem is not with the router but with the sitecom modem.
    > I just need details of a better modem to use with the router.
    > Cheers SJH

    I'm using the same router, actually f5d 7630 4a, the modem is built in,
    configuration is a breeze,just RTFM.
    --
    There's a certain inefficiency in constantly questioning me on things
    you've already made up your mind about.

    "The Corbomite Maneuver," stardate 1514.0.
    Scraggy, Nov 28, 2004
  5. rednose

    wrote:

    >rednose <> wrote in message news:<>...
    >> If so what modem are you using ?
    >> I've tried a Sitecom ADSL modem, but I'm just about to return it as
    >> its rubbish.
    >> SJH

    >Hi
    >I am using a Belkin ADSL wireless router serial number fsd7630-4a
    >cracking peice of kit fast a reliable.
    >Regards
    >Chris

    Just got one and installed it, working fine so far.
    But it hasn't got an on\off switch, bit of a pain having to unplug it
    every night.
    SJH
    rednose, Dec 4, 2004