    that, or just keep taking the practice exams untill I can pass the
    damn test?

    , Apr 15, 2007

  2. Trendkill Guest

    On Apr 15, 4:20 pm, "" <> wrote:
    > Hey all.
    >
    > Heres the funny part. I ordered my Sybex CCNA book and read it cover
    > to cover.
    >
    > Yet certain things like NAT'ing aren't covered in much detail.
    >
    > Is it worth it just to go get the Cisco Press stuff and read thru
    > that, or just keep taking the practice exams untill I can pass the
    > damn test?

    Granted I haven't taken a CCNA exam in 6 years, but there is NAT on
    CCNA? For real? I know there is some configuration and basic/
    intermediate routing and switching, but NAT? I'd check the Cisco site
    that details exam subjects and coverage.....I didn't see it on the
    site myself when I just checked...

    Trendkill, Apr 16, 2007

  3. Guest

    On Apr 16, 8:02 am, "Trendkill" <> wrote:
    > On Apr 15, 4:20 pm, "" <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hey all.

    > > Heres the funny part. I ordered my Sybex CCNA book and read it cover
    > > to cover.

    > > Yet certain things like NAT'ing aren't covered in much detail.

    > > Is it worth it just to go get the Cisco Press stuff and read thru
    > > that, or just keep taking the practice exams untill I can pass the
    > > damn test?

    > Granted I haven't taken a CCNA exam in 6 years, but there is NAT on
    > CCNA? For real? I know there is some configuration and basic/
    > intermediate routing and switching, but NAT? I'd check the Cisco site
    > that details exam subjects and coverage.....I didn't see it on the
    > site myself when I just checked...

    Yeah man, they made the cisco exam an assload harder from what it used
    to be. Back about 3 years ago the exam was 10x eaiser. I took a boot
    camp for it back then and passed the thing with a 960, re-took it on
    saturday and made an 810.

    , Apr 16, 2007