Anyone use Rite Buys?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jkdrummer@yahoo.com, Oct 23, 2006.

  1. Guest

    , Oct 23, 2006

  2. Cynicor Guest

    Cynicor, Oct 23, 2006

  3. salgud Guest

    wrote:
    > Found this unbelievable deal online for an Olympus Evolt kit at Rite
    > Buys:
    >
    > http://deal.ritebuys.com/viewitem.php?IndexID=22795&RefTag=froogle
    >
    > Has anyone dealt with this seller?
    >
    > If they're no good - who's your fav?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > JaKe
    > Seattle

    At Resellerratings.com, they have a rating of 0.78, which means that
    less than 8% of the 22 people who rated them liked them. I never do
    business with a company with a less that 90% rating. Usually, I prefer
    99% or above.
    salgud, Oct 23, 2006
  4. Mueen Nawaz Guest

    wrote:
    > Found this unbelievable deal online for an Olympus Evolt kit at Rite
    > Buys:
    >
    > http://deal.ritebuys.com/viewitem.php?IndexID=22795&RefTag=froogle
    >
    > Has anyone dealt with this seller?
    >
    > If they're no good - who's your fav?

    As others have pointed out, their ratings are poor.

    Try Beach Camera - good ratings and I think their E-500 is just a bit
    more than what you posted.

    --
    I think animal testing is a terrible idea. They get all nervous and give
    the wrong answers.

    / \/ \ u e e n / \/ a w a z

    anl
    Mueen Nawaz, Oct 29, 2006