    they appear to be new.

    Plus you probably have to be near their KY address to get good
    turnarounds?

    poldy, Apr 13, 2004

  2. "poldy" <> wrote in message
    news:p...
    > Sounds okay althought you can't find out how many games and dvds you can
    > take out for the 18.50 subscription.
    >
    > They seem to have a good selection but probably limited inventory since
    > they appear to be new.
    >
    > Plus you probably have to be near their KY address to get good
    > turnarounds?

    Just curious, how do you figure they're located in Kentucky?

    Whois lists the registrant to be in Holtville, CA. Registered thru
    GoDaddy.com on January 17, 2004.

    Colon Terminus, Apr 15, 2004

  3. poldy

    poldy Guest

    In article <mNBfc.2282289$>,
    "Colon Terminus" <> wrote:

    > "poldy" <> wrote in message
    > > Sounds okay althought you can't find out how many games and dvds you can
    > > take out for the 18.50 subscription.
    > >
    > > They seem to have a good selection but probably limited inventory since
    > > they appear to be new.
    > >
    > > Plus you probably have to be near their KY address to get good
    > > turnarounds?

    > Just curious, how do you figure they're located in Kentucky?
    >
    > Whois lists the registrant to be in Holtville, CA. Registered thru
    > GoDaddy.com on January 17, 2004.

    I browsed around their site and the contact us link showed a KY address.
    Doesn't mean their operations are there but...

    poldy, Apr 16, 2004
  4. poldy

    Manda Guest

    poldy <> wrote:

    > In article <mNBfc.2282289$>,
    > "Colon Terminus" <> wrote:
    >
    >> "poldy" <> wrote in message
    >> > Sounds okay althought you can't find out how many games and dvds
    >> > you can take out for the 18.50 subscription.
    >> >
    >> > They seem to have a good selection but probably limited inventory
    >> > since they appear to be new.
    >> >
    >> > Plus you probably have to be near their KY address to get good
    >> > turnarounds?

    >> Just curious, how do you figure they're located in Kentucky?
    >>
    >> Whois lists the registrant to be in Holtville, CA. Registered thru
    >> GoDaddy.com on January 17, 2004.
    >>

    > I browsed around their site and the contact us link showed a KY
    > address. Doesn't mean their operations are there but...

    From their About Us page:

    Gameznflix Inc (OTCBB: GZFX), a Nevada corporation, is a company that
    currently markets video game rentals and DVD titles through its website
    www.GameZnflix.com . The company has currently two distribution centers,
    Los Angeles, California and Franklin, Kentucky, with plans for an
    additional two to three more centers during 2004.

    There have been reports at DVD Talk about difficulty cancelling accounts,
    but for a KY distrubtion center, I'll take a chance. (I'm near Lexington.)

    Manda

    Manda, Apr 17, 2004