    Your informed thoughts would be good.

    --
    ....check out the nametag.. you're in MY world now grandma...
    Nihil, May 12, 2004

  2. Nihil

    Tim Guest

    yeah I used it for a period of about six months, it's good but the gui
    designer can break a bit making it a pain in the ass as you have to either
    recreate the form or manually write the gui code.

    just my 2c

    Tim, May 12, 2004

  3. Nihil

    Ron McNulty Guest

    I used it a little. It worked well, but did not have a debugger- I think
    this is a necessity.

    Last time I looked the debugger was due real soon now...

    Regards

    Ron

    Ron McNulty, May 12, 2004