    Just wondering before I decide to purchase a load of test questions on ebay.

    Regards
    Simon.

    Simon Hart, Feb 28, 2006

  2. Simon Hart

    alejo Guest

    Go for it as It is very cheap and the questions are very similar to the
    ones in the exam. I have used for 70-229,70-228 70-305 and 70-310 and
    a least 80% of the exam questions are the same. Regards
    Alejandro

    alejo, Mar 10, 2006

  3. Simon Hart

    badri Guest

    hi,
    i am badri. i say u r post. congrates for your success. i
    have plan to write the 70-315 exam, so can you share how this exam was and
    can
    you tell some model of the test. can any one mail me the questions of
    70-315,70-320. my mail id is . thank you in advance

    badri, Mar 13, 2006
  4. Simon Hart

    badri Guest

    badri, Mar 13, 2006