  1. Now that the D70 is officially announced with an availability date of
    March 2004, I'm wondering if any dealers have begun taking deposits on
    them?

    Michael Skvarenina, Feb 3, 2004

  2. Michael Skvarenina wrote:

    > Now that the D70 is officially announced with an availability date of
    > March 2004, I'm wondering if any dealers have begun taking deposits on
    > them?

    MP isn't listed at the Nikon site for it - very little info.

    Fred

    --
    "...Linux, MS-DOS, and Windows XP (also known as the Good, the Bad, and
    the Ugly)."

    Fred A. Miller, Feb 3, 2004

  3. "Fred A. Miller" <> wrote in message news:<6VFTb.20118>
    > MP isn't listed at the Nikon site for it - very little info.

    Not sure what you mean by "MP" but for those interested, Ritz Camera
    is taking pre-orders for this camera as of today and expects them in
    their warehouse 1st week in March.

    Michael Skvarenina, Feb 4, 2004