Anyone taken CTT Training from FKA or Advanced Teknowlogy?

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by Daisy, Sep 5, 2003.

  1. Daisy

    Daisy Guest

    Hello

    I have recently completed my MCSD certification and am considering
    becoming a trainer. I like the idea of a vendor independent
    certificate like the CTT+.

    I have narrowed the training options to either FKA or Advanced
    Teknowlogy. Does anyone have any recommendations? I am located in
    Florida. FKA wants me to attend a 5 day bootcamp since I have little
    training experience. ATP offers a 3 day course for half the price.
    Price aside, do the extra two days make sense?

    Also, how good are my chances of landing a teaching gig in this
    economic scenario? I will continue at my present job as a developer
    and would like to get my feet wet by teaching in the
    evenings/weekends. Any suggestions for a newcomer?

    Thanks

    Sue

    Daisy, Sep 5, 2003