  1. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    Has anyone taken this yet? What did you think of it?
    John Smith, Dec 4, 2003

  2. John Smith

    outlook help Guest

    I am taking it on Dec 9th. I'll comment then.

    outlook help, Dec 4, 2003

  3. Being an IT tutor and the feedback that I am getting back from students is
    that the exam is harder and there seems to be a lot of questions on the
    newer sections of the objectives
    Keith Heathcote, Dec 5, 2003
  4. John Smith

    JesseTX Guest

    On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 05:54:14 +1300, "Keith Heathcote"
    <> wrote:

    >Being an IT tutor and the feedback that I am getting back from students is
    >that the exam is harder and there seems to be a lot of questions on the
    >newer sections of the objectives

    Just curious about something. This isn't the first time I have seen
    someone say "my students are reporting it's harder." My question is
    how would they know it's harder unless they have taken both the new
    and old test? This is not meant to flame, I am really curious how
    someone could make that judgement.
    JesseTX, Dec 5, 2003
  5. Because they have seen lots of practice tests of the old style?

    Gordon Findlay, Dec 6, 2003
  6. John Smith

    John Smith Guest

    did you take the test? what did you think?

    John Smith, Dec 11, 2003
  7. John Smith

    outlook help Guest

    I only got a 585 score. I passed but thought the test was a bit
    tricky. The questions had answers that I think could have more than
    one answer. One question that stumped me was relating to how to
    include a SP in a network W2k install. Dont wanna word it exactly on
    here. No wireless questions. There was indeed quite a few XP. 95, 98
    and 2000 questions too. A few dos.

    outlook help, Dec 11, 2003