    **************************
    Mark Herring, Pasadena, Calif.
    Private e-mail: Just say no to "No".

    Mark Herring, Nov 18, 2003

  2. Mark Herring

    Böwser Guest

    Killfile. Once you killfile Preddy, it all goes away. I made the mistake of
    trying to discuss the pros and cons of full-frame of sub-frame, and logic
    flew out the window. Too frustrating to bother with.

    Böwser, Nov 18, 2003

  3. Mark Herring

    PlaneGuy Guest

    No offence Mark, but you seem to be posting a lot of "no more posts" posts.

    PlaneGuy, Nov 19, 2003
  4. Mark Herring

    Mark Herring Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 18:39:51 +1100, "PlaneGuy"
    <> wrote:

    >No offence Mark, but you seem to be posting a lot of "no more posts" posts.

    None taken!!!!

    You are right of course. I have the disease---maybe not as bad a case
    as some others, but nonetheless there. A few recent posts are what I
    believe to be points / questions not previously addressed, but withthe
    sheer volume of this thing, who can tell for sure?

    I'll try to control myself
    **************************

    Mark Herring, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Mark Herring

    Steve Young Guest

    > <> wrote:
    > >No offence Mark, but you seem to be posting a lot of "no more posts" posts.

    > "Mark Herring" <> wrote
    > None taken!!!!
    >
    > You are right of course. I have the disease---maybe not as bad a case
    > as some others, but nonetheless there. A few recent posts are what I
    > believe to be points / questions not previously addressed, but withthe
    > sheer volume of this thing, who can tell for sure?

    > I'll try to control myself
    > **************************

    hard for anyone to do if a troll is good at what he does.

    let's *all* ignore him and he'll go away right?

    nope can't be done

    in this case, ya can't even report him for abuse.

    so I guess, might as well have some fun with him :)

    Steve Young, Nov 19, 2003
  6. "Steve Young" <> wrote in message
    > in this case, ya can't even report him for abuse.

    There is plenty of abuse, but blurry Bayer image loving raving foul mouthed
    spammers have the market cornered.

    George Preddy, Nov 19, 2003
  7. Mark Herring

    Guest

    Steve Young <> the netkkkop troll of rec.photo.digital
    wrote:

    > > <> wrote:
    > > >No offence Mark, but you seem to be posting a lot of "no more posts" posts.

    > > "Mark Herring" <> wrote
    > > None taken!!!!
    > >
    > > You are right of course. I have the disease---maybe not as bad a case
    > > as some others, but nonetheless there. A few recent posts are what I
    > > believe to be points / questions not previously addressed, but withthe
    > > sheer volume of this thing, who can tell for sure?

    > > I'll try to control myself

    > hard for anyone to do if a troll is good at what he does.
    >
    > let's *all* ignore him and he'll go away right?
    >
    > nope can't be done
    >
    > in this case, ya can't even report him for abuse.
    >
    > so I guess, might as well have some fun with him :)

    PLONK

    , Nov 20, 2003