    searcher, perhaps that's what limiting me.

    --
    Spin

    Spin, Mar 16, 2008

  2. Spin

    Old Gringo Guest

    On Or About Sat, 15 Mar 2008 22:35:26 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    Or Thinking Twice, Spin Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The

    http://tinyurl.com/3c3smb Hope this helps
    --
    Just West Of Nowhere
    Enjoy Life And Live It To Its Fullest

    Old Gringo, Mar 16, 2008

  3. Spin

    G. Morgan Guest

    Spin wrote:

    >Gurus,
    >
    >Anyone seen a 2.5" 7200RPM SATA hard drive at a capacity greater than 200GB?
    >I bought one of these drives last year at this time and I can't believe a
    >year later such a beast can't be found. I'm not a very intuitive web
    >searcher, perhaps that's what limiting me.

    Here are some over 200GB but are 5400RPM:

    http://shopper.cnet.com/4144-3186_9...=14824018&503164=11795435&500433=104051&sort=

    If you add the 5400+ RPM spindle requirement the max I see is 160GB

    http://shopper.cnet.com/4144-3186_9...11795435&500433=104051&tag=dffl_facet_3&sort=

    --

    I kill all Google Group posts, you can too.
    Take back Usenet <--> http://improve-usenet.org

    G. Morgan, Mar 16, 2008
  4. Spin

    G. Morgan Guest

    Old Gringo wrote:

    >On Or About Sat, 15 Mar 2008 22:35:26 -0400, Without Any Hesitation
    >Or Thinking Twice, Spin Stumbled Over To The Keyboard And wrote The
    >Following In The 24hoursupport.helpdesk News Group:
    >
    >> 2.5" 7200RPM SATA

    >http://tinyurl.com/3c3smb Hope this helps

    Of those only 2 are SATA and they are only 100GB. Interesting site though.

    60GB Hitachi Travelstar 7K60 (ATA)
    60GB Hitachi Travelstar 7K100 (ATA)
    100GB Hitachi Travelstar 7K100 (SATA)
    100GB Seagate Momentus 7200.1 (ATA)