    Purely in the interest of balance, given the extreme power and wealth
    backing Moore's film, has anyone seen BOTH of these DVDs?

    http://www.fahrenhype911.com/
    Gary, Oct 16, 2004

  2. Gary

    Noah Jonze Guest

    "Gary" <> wrote in message
    news:Dkacd.3125$oU3.1741@trndny04...
    > Purely in the interest of balance, given the extreme power and wealth
    > backing Moore's film, has anyone seen BOTH of these DVDs?
    >
    > http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

    Extreme power and wealth backing Fahrenheit 9/11? LOL
    The thing barely got distributed. It was a success because Bush is a
    screw-up and you can't hide that fact from the public, no matter how you try
    to obscure the truth with faithful lies. What about the extreme power and
    wealth that tried to block the showing of the film? That repubican group
    that tried to coerce theaters and theater chains from showing the film. Of
    course, Disney refused to release it in the first place.

    Also, "Fahrenhype" is not "balance," just because it seems to discredit
    Moore.
    That's like saying "The Sound of Music" and "Triumph of the Will" balance
    each other out.

    -------
    "Too many O-B-G-Y-N's aren't able to practice their, their LOVE with women
    all across this country."
    -- George W. Bush, campaign speech, 9/06/04
    -------------------------------
    "You know, I think about Missy Johnson....Her husband PJ got killed. He'd
    been in Afghanistan, went to Iraq.
    You know, it's hard work to try TO LOVE HER as best as I can, knowing full
    well that the decision I made caused her loved one to be in harm's way. "
    -- George W. Bush, first presidential debate, 9/30/2004
    ------------------------------
    "Need some wood?"
    -- George W. Bush, second presidential debate, 10/08/2004
    Noah Jonze, Oct 16, 2004

  3. Gary

    FAQmeister Guest

    "Gary" <> wrote in message
    > Purely in the interest of balance, given the extreme power and wealth
    > backing Moore's film, has anyone seen BOTH of these DVDs?
    >
    > http://www.fahrenhype911.com/

    If they were giving it away or it was on TV I'd probably watch it, but I
    don't see why anyone would spend money on a film that was only produced
    to debunk another film. There is plenty of free information about
    Moore's film available on the internet for anyone who wants it.
    --
    Buford T. Justice
    The alt.video.dvd faq is located at:
    FAQmeister, Oct 16, 2004
  4. Gary

    Chris4V Guest

    remember micheal moore's movie is a mockumentary. Even he confessed to it.
    He just want to push his political agenda. so sad to see americans trying to
    destroy america form within.
    Chris4V, Oct 18, 2004