    Is there better sofware out there?
    --
    JakeInHartsel

    Glenn Jacobs, Dec 9, 2004

  2. Glenn Jacobs

    Phil Wheeler Guest

    Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 seems to work well. Does show a bar of
    amount of space on CD/DVD which will be filled.

    Phil Wheeler, Dec 9, 2004

  3. Glenn Jacobs

    Pepe Guest

    "Glenn Jacobs" <> skrev i meddelandet
    >I have Roxio DVD Builder 1.2.0.131 and I am finding it a real pain in the
    > tail to use. Maybe it is just asteep learning curve and eventually it
    > will become easier. But I find it very slow and very unforgiving of
    > mistakes and for instance it does't seem to warn you when you overfill a
    > CD. I have started over several times.
    >
    > Is there better sofware out there?
    > --
    > JakeInHartsel

    It all depends on what you would like to do.
    Take a look at Flip Album and then you will
    see what you can do with that software.
    http://www.flipalbum.com/products/fap/
    It's no longer just about making a slideshow.
    You can make a nice presentaion very easy!

    Pepe

    Pepe, Dec 9, 2004
  4. Glenn Jacobs

    Guest

    , Dec 10, 2004
  5. Glenn Jacobs

    tomcas Guest

    Glenn Jacobs wrote:
    > I have Roxio DVD Builder 1.2.0.131 and I am finding it a real pain in the
    > tail to use. Maybe it is just asteep learning curve and eventually it
    > will become easier. But I find it very slow and very unforgiving of
    > mistakes and for instance it does't seem to warn you when you overfill a
    > CD. I have started over several times.
    >
    > Is there better sofware out there?

    I've tried many and found that Arcsoft DVD Slideshow to be the best. It
    is relatively easy to use with very nice features. They have a 15 day
    full function trial version you can try out.

    http://www.arcsoft.com/en/support/downloads/downloadnow.asp?downloadid=218

    tomcas, Dec 10, 2004