Anyone knows eMule v0.42g? Problem!

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Jones, May 21, 2004.

  1. Jones

    Jones Guest

    Hi,
    my eMule has always worked fine.
    I now I have just installed the latest version v0.42g and eMule
    doesn't work fine anymore.
    When I try to connect it is very, very slow and I have always a low
    ID.
    When I make a search, the progressive green bar on the bottom is very,
    very slow.
    I don't succeed to download anything and I see few persons uploading
    my files.
    Why do I have this problem with the new version?
    I use F-Secure firewall but I think it isn't a problem because my
    precedent eMule worked fine.
    thanks

    PS. I have added in the eMule Servers folder theese servers:
    http://met.syltonline.de/server.met
    http://www.aachner-eselhilfe.net/server_met/server.met
    http://www.esel-paradies.de/server/server.met
    http://matador.dnsalias.net/cgi-bin/downloader/download.pl?id=2