  1. I have been trying for months to get a copy of windows
    longhorn 4015..anyone know how i can get a copy?
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nicholas gary, Sep 15, 2003

  2. Nicholas gary

    Dragon Guest

    Last I heard, Microsoft had a copy or two of it.

    Dragon, Sep 16, 2003

  3. Nicholas gary

    Jure Guest

    it will come out in 2005. Right now if you don't know how to get it, you
    likely don't how to use it either. It's in testing stage and not available
    to the general public.

    FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
    http://mail.giantcompany.com

    Jure, Sep 16, 2003
  4. Nicholas gary

    andy Guest

    I see you have found there always has to be an idiot with
    a studpid answer. This has pissed me off many times. And
    for anyone else who is thinking about posting a brainless
    response to this shut up sit down and repeat this:
    I am a looser and have nothing better to do but act like
    an idiot and post stupid replies to valid questions.

    suck it punks

    good luck Nick

    very
    >well thank you..JAG OFF...anybody have any FRIENDLY

    advice?

    -

    andy, Sep 16, 2003
  5. Nicholas gary

    Nick Gary Guest

    thanx bro..that was an excellent remark..there is always
    an ass...that was so funny..good job man

    -

    Nick Gary, Sep 16, 2003
  6. Nicholas gary

    Andy Foster Guest

    On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:28:29 -0700, andy wrote:

    > I see you have found there always has to be an idiot with a studpid
    > answer. This has pissed me off many times. And for anyone else who is
    > thinking about posting a brainless response to this shut up sit down and
    > repeat this: I am a looser and have nothing better to do but act like an
    > idiot and post stupid replies to valid questions.

    There are no stupid answers, only stupid people...
    Nah doesn't have the same ring to it.

    As to valid questions, are you sure we're talking about the same
    newsgroup?

    How do I shut up *and* repeat that you are a luser and have nothing better
    to do but act like an idiot.

    Where were you when I needed to use Chalk's term in the correct context ?

    Andy Foster, Sep 16, 2003
  7. circa Mon, 15 Sep 2003 18:49:34 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Nick Gary () said,
    > i know when it is coming out and i know how to use it very
    > well thank you..JAG OFF...anybody have any FRIENDLY advice?

    Actually, the answer that you were given was quite accurate and
    appropriate.

    Laura
    --
    A closed mouth gathers no feet.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 16, 2003
  8. Nicholas gary

    Consultant Guest

    that was funny? you are easily amused then. for a real laugh, look in your
    pants, that's what andy said anyways. both of you guys are idiots if you
    can't even find a copy of a leaked os. is our future work force all this
    lame, if so, i weep for our future.

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2003
  9. Nicholas gary

    Consultant Guest

    feel free to use it as much as you'd like. but it is rather appearant these
    two partake in that activity together.

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2003
  10. Nicholas gary

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Nicholas gary" <> wrote in message
    > I have been trying for months to get a copy of windows
    > longhorn 4015..anyone know how i can get a copy?
    > PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    You're in the wrong group. Maybe the experts in
    microsoft.public.windowslonghorn.isntreleasedyetpirate have some better
    information.

    KB

    Ken Briscoe, Sep 16, 2003
  11. Nicholas gary

    Dragon Guest

    Laura,

    You are being WAY TOO nice and polite... You are not under the weather are
    you?

    :=D

    Dragon, Sep 16, 2003
  12. Nicholas gary

    Dragon Guest

    Please take your boyfriend and leave. Your behavior is not appropriate in
    general public.

    Dragon, Sep 16, 2003
  13. circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:01:31 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Maestro () said,
    > Laura is trying to promote her book.

    Nope, my name is not on the cover of any books at this time.

    > By becoming mean and
    > unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

    You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.

    > Quite
    > frankly one of the things that I respect about her is the
    > fact that she can be firm in responding without being
    > degrading.

    Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?

    Laura

    --
    I am Dyslexia of Borg,
    Your ass will be laminated.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 16, 2003
  14. "Laura A. Robinson" <> wrote in message
    > circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:01:31 -0700, in
    > microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Maestro () said,
    > > Laura is trying to promote her book.

    > Nope, my name is not on the cover of any books at this time.

    We keep gettin' richer but we can't get our picture on the cover of The
    Rolling Stone.

    > > By becoming mean and
    > > unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

    > You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.

    He's new. He didn't see you when you were still running Lauratron v.
    0.1.216

    > > Quite
    > > frankly one of the things that I respect about her is the
    > > fact that she can be firm in responding without being
    > > degrading.

    > Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?

    With that statement, didn't you just degrade EVERYONE (except Maestro?)

    --
    Fris "Coming soon: Lauratron 2005 (3rd Q 2007)" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Sep 16, 2003
  15. Nicholas gary

    Consultant Guest

    perhaps i will let you mention me in your next book. ill consider i doll

    Consultant, Sep 16, 2003
  16. Nicholas gary

    Maestro Guest

    MCSE Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
    Study Guide?

    >> By becoming mean and
    >> unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

    >You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.

    ....or just can't bring myself to get a mean and unpolite
    image of you :)

    >> Quite
    >> frankly one of the things that I respect about her is

    the
    >> fact that she can be firm in responding without being
    >> degrading.

    >Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?
    >
    >Laura

    They try to resist, but they will come around!

    Maestro, Sep 16, 2003
  17. Nicholas gary

    Maestro Guest

    <> wrote in message
    >> circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:01:31 -0700, in
    >> microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Maestro

    () said,
    >> > Laura is trying to promote her book.

    >> Nope, my name is not on the cover of any books at this

    time.

    >We keep gettin' richer but we can't get our picture on

    the cover of The
    >Rolling Stone.
    >
    >> > By becoming mean and
    >> > unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

    >> You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.

    >He's new. He didn't see you when you were still running

    Lauratron v.
    >0.1.216
    >
    >> > Quite
    >> > frankly one of the things that I respect about her is

    the
    >> > fact that she can be firm in responding without being
    >> > degrading.

    >> Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?

    >With that statement, didn't you just degrade EVERYONE

    (except Maestro?)

    HAHA!

    Maestro, Sep 16, 2003
  18. Nicholas gary

    Dragon Guest

    <snip>

    > >You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.
    > >

    > ...or just can't bring myself to get a mean and unpolite
    > image of you :)

    Just create an image of Lara Croft and modify it a little bit to make a
    Laura out of it....May be make it a little meaner,,,,

    (No disrespect to Laura)

    Dragon, Sep 16, 2003
  19. circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 12:22:58 -0400, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=
    () said,
    > > > Laura is trying to promote her book.

    > > Nope, my name is not on the cover of any books at this time.

    > We keep gettin' richer but we can't get our picture on the cover of The
    > Rolling Stone.

    At least I'm in the acknowledgements, though. That helps ease the
    pain. ;-)

    > > > By becoming mean and
    > > > unpolite would be counter productive to that end.

    > > You've apparently not seen my post to the pirate.

    > He's new. He didn't see you when you were still running Lauratron v.
    > 0.1.216

    I am not a Lauratron...er, I'm not an Animatron.
    > > > Quite
    > > > frankly one of the things that I respect about her is the
    > > > fact that she can be firm in responding without being
    > > > degrading.

    > > Dang, how come everybody else can't glean that?

    > With that statement, didn't you just degrade EVERYONE (except Maestro?)

    It's a gift.

    Laura

    --
    I never make stupid mistakes. Only very, very clever ones.
    -- John Peel

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 16, 2003
  20. circa Tue, 16 Sep 2003 09:28:07 -0700, in
    microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant
    () said,
    > perhaps i will let you mention me in your next book. ill consider i doll

    i doll?
    --
    A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody
    wants to read.

    Laura A. Robinson, Sep 16, 2003