    CD's for exam 70-210. I know, "try Learnkey.com", but I was hoping to
    get them at a discounted rate. Anyway, let me know if you can.

    Galvyn
    Richard, Sep 14, 2004

  2. Richard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Richard climbed on a soapbox & opined:

    > I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a copy of Learnkey's
    > CD's for exam 70-210. I know, "try Learnkey.com", but I was hoping to
    > get them at a discounted rate. Anyway, let me know if you can.
    >
    > Galvyn

    I just Googled for "Learnkey" Second sponsored link on the right side of
    the page sez "25% off"

    Welcome.

    Vote for ME!

    JaR
    JaR, Sep 14, 2004

  3. Richard

    Consultant Guest

    jar is a gun control proponent and sleeps with his interns

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004
  4. Richard

    Neil Guest

    babbling on and on again JaR <> spewed in

    > I just Googled

    shhhh! don't let out the secret of the almighty Google....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Sep 14, 2004
  5. Richard

    RH Guest

    ebay?

    RH, Sep 14, 2004
  6. Richard

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    "Consultant" <> wrote in message
    > jar is a gun control proponent and sleeps with his interns

    He is also not a pussy. Er, crook.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    first initial last name AT gmail DOT com
    Ken Briscoe, Sep 14, 2004
  7. Richard

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Consultant climbed on a soapbox &
    opined:

    > jar is a gun control proponent and sleeps with his interns

    Just two quick points.

    Gun control means hitting what you aim at.

    Sleep is not what that is called.

    Vote early and often.

    JaR
    JaR, Sep 14, 2004
  8. Richard

    Consultant Guest

    did i mention jar wears womens under garments?

    ;-)

    Consultant, Sep 14, 2004