    hahaha Guest

    for 25xx series

    adapter cable from AUI to Ethernet (10M)
    hahaha, Apr 8, 2004

  2. hahaha

    Dialtone Guest

    hahaha wrote:

    > for 25xx series
    >
    > adapter cable from AUI to Ethernet (10M)

    Usually i use ebay for little (and medium) things, also for an economical
    reason (if you are europen, the money change will help you).

    There are also some new items, if you prefer.

    Bye!

    Dialtone
    Dialtone, Apr 8, 2004

  3. "hahaha" <> writes:
    >for 25xx series
    >adapter cable from AUI to Ethernet (10M)

    There's plenty of Ethernet Transceivers on eBay. I had 37 hits on
    those keywords, most under $10.

    Some networking stores carry them, but they generally will be alot
    pricier ($80?) new.

    --
    Doug McIntyre
    Network Engineer/Jack of All Trades
    Doug McIntyre, Apr 8, 2004
  4. Are you serious? This is a joke right? Have you heard of a new web site
    called ebay? And an even newer site called google?

    JR
    --
    Johnny Routin

    ©¿©
    -

    Johnny Routin, Apr 8, 2004
  5. In article <407570a6$-cable.com>, hahaha <> wrote:
    :for 25xx series

    :adapter cable from AUI to Ethernet (10M)

    Heck, we'd -give- you one 'cuz we sure don't need them anymore.
    [Unfortunately, because we're part of government I'm not allowed to
    give away or sell anything, no matter how trivial.]
    Walter Roberson, Apr 9, 2004