    Still Howlin' at the Moon!

    Wild Coyote
    wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com
    Wild Coyote, Jul 21, 2004

  2. Wild Coyote

    Biz Guest

    "Wild Coyote" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have emailed the studio to no avail and I was wondering if anyone
    > has heard a rumor? Thanks.

    I heard a rumour that someone was asking about a possible release in a.v.d.
    What did you hear?
    Biz, Jul 22, 2004

  3. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:47:44 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:

    >"Wild Coyote" <> wrote in message
    >> I have emailed the studio to no avail and I was wondering if anyone
    >> has heard a rumor? Thanks.

    >I heard a rumour that someone was asking about a possible release in a.v.d.
    >What did you hear?

    Zip, nothing. Emailed the company that is distributing and they
    failed to answer, which is standard with those guys.

    Wild Coyote, Jul 22, 2004
  4. "Wild Coyote" <> wrote in message
    > On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:47:44 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:
    >

    > >"Wild Coyote" <> wrote in message
    > >> I have emailed the studio to no avail and I was wondering if anyone
    > >> has heard a rumor? Thanks.

    > >I heard a rumour that someone was asking about a possible release in

    a.v.d.
    > >What did you hear?
    > >

    > Zip, nothing. Emailed the company that is distributing and they
    > failed to answer, which is standard with those guys.
    >
    > --
    > Still Howlin' at the Moon!
    >
    > Wild Coyote
    > wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    Universal owns the rights to seasons 1 and 2. Is that who you emailed?
    Joe Thousandaire, Jul 23, 2004
  5. Wild Coyote

    Wild Coyote Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:19:37 -0500, "Joe Thousandaire"
    <> wrote:

    >"Wild Coyote" <> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:47:44 GMT, "Biz" <> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"Wild Coyote" <> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> >I heard a rumour that someone was asking about a possible release in

    >a.v.d.
    >> >What did you hear?
    >> >

    >> Zip, nothing. Emailed the company that is distributing and they
    >> failed to answer, which is standard with those guys.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Still Howlin' at the Moon!
    >>
    >> Wild Coyote
    >> wild_coyote<AT>whoppermail.com

    >Universal owns the rights to seasons 1 and 2. Is that who you emailed?

    No and thank you. I emailed Tribune Entertainment who produced the
    last 3 series.

    Wild Coyote, Jul 23, 2004