Anyone know whats happened to the 9600 Pro AIW?

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by John, Nov 25, 2003.

  1. John

    John Guest

    Hello.

    Anyone know whats happened to the 9600 Pro AIW? This should have been
    released in the UK some time ago. Our cousins across the pond have
    been able to purchase it for a while now.

    I saw it advertised on both the Komplett and Blissware sites here, but
    it is no longer listed on the latter in the Sapphire section and I've
    not been able to access the Komplett site.

    I'm beginning to wonder whether I should have just gone for the 9800
    AIW instead the amount of time I've been waiting.

    The reason I was going to go for the 9600 was because I didn't need a
    top of the range card like the 9800, and it also had the additional
    feature of a Radio Tuner/Recorder which would come in handy.

    Anyway, if you've heard anything about what's happening please let us
    know.

    Cheers

    John

    John, Nov 25, 2003

  2. John

    Night_Seer Guest

    John wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > Anyone know whats happened to the 9600 Pro AIW? This should have been
    > released in the UK some time ago. Our cousins across the pond have
    > been able to purchase it for a while now.
    >
    > I saw it advertised on both the Komplett and Blissware sites here, but
    > it is no longer listed on the latter in the Sapphire section and I've
    > not been able to access the Komplett site.
    >
    > I'm beginning to wonder whether I should have just gone for the 9800
    > AIW instead the amount of time I've been waiting.
    >
    > The reason I was going to go for the 9600 was because I didn't need a
    > top of the range card like the 9800, and it also had the additional
    > feature of a Radio Tuner/Recorder which would come in handy.
    >
    > Anyway, if you've heard anything about what's happening please let us
    > know.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > John

    Sorry I don't know about the UK, but your right we have it here...had it
    for a while. I just bought one for my dad's new comp, and it is sweet.
    It has loads of stuff, and the radio tuner is nice. Are you sure its
    not out? What about this place:

    http://www.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ss_Sapphire_radeon_9700pro_aiw_128mb.html

    But after looking its a dead link...sorry. I would look around for the
    sapphire, as it is the only one coming up on google hits.
    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Nov 25, 2003

  3. John

    Jim Guest

    The link worked for me.

    Jim, Nov 25, 2003
  4. John

    Night_Seer Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > The link worked for me.

    I meant the link to the 9600 pro AIW within that link

    --
    Night_Seer

    Night_Seer, Nov 25, 2003