anyone know were i can download movies from

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by barry crowley, Feb 4, 2004.

  1. anyone know were i can download movies of the internet and not of kazzaa or
    imash

    barry crowley, Feb 4, 2004

  2. barry crowley

    philo Guest

    "barry crowley" <> wrote in message
    news:bvs0gu$a79$...
    > anyone know were i can download movies of the internet and not of kazzaa

    or
    > imash

    Not offhand...but there was a bloke who posted a few minutes ago
    with a name like yours who offered to help people with their computer...
    maybe you could ask him!

    philo, Feb 5, 2004

  3. It was on Wed, 04 Feb 2004 18:13:07 -0600, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that philo wrote:

    > "barry crowley" <> wrote in message
    >> anyone know were i can download movies of the internet and not of kazzaa

    > or
    >> imash
    >>

    > Not offhand...but there was a bloke who posted a few minutes ago with a
    > name like yours who offered to help people with their computer... maybe
    > you could ask him!

    Good idea! <g>

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998

    William Poaster, Feb 5, 2004
  4. barry crowley

    Sultan Guest

    barry crowley wrote in news:bvs0gu$a79$:

    > anyone know were i can download movies of the internet and not of
    > kazzaa or imash

    bmw.com
    ifilm.com

    Sultan, Feb 5, 2004