  1. Paul Roome

    Paul Roome Guest

    Anyone know server name of Usenet?
    Paul Roome, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Paul Roome wrote:

    > Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    Dave.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jan 10, 2005

  3. Paul Roome

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Paul Roome composed the following;:
    > Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    news.ntlworld.com

    Can also be called Fred, but only in polite company .. ;)

    --
    Paul ...
    http://www.4x4prejudice.org/index.php
    Paul - xxx, Jan 10, 2005
  4. Paul Roome

    Mike Easter Guest

    Paul Roome wrote:
    > Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    Errrm.... news.ntlworld.com ?

    --
    Mike Easter
    Mike Easter, Jan 10, 2005
  5. Paul Roome

    Yddap Guest

    In news:,
    Paul - xxx <> opined very noisily:
    > Paul Roome composed the following;:
    >> Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    > news.ntlworld.com
    >
    > Can also be called Fred, but only in polite company .. ;)

    I must live in polite company
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply
    Yddap, Jan 10, 2005
  6. Paul Roome

    Ionizer Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > Paul Roome wrote:
    >
    > > Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    > Dave.

    No, man- I am Dave, man!

    Regards,
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jan 10, 2005
  7. Paul Roome

    Richard Guest

    On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:35:28 GMT Paul Roome wrote:

    > Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    We're sorry, but that information is highly classified top secret material.

    Dude, there is no such thing.
    Usenet is a network of a few thousand servers all over the world.
    Richard, Jan 10, 2005
  8. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Mon,
    10 Jan 2005 19:35:28 GMT, "Paul Roome" <>
    screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    Yours would be news.bigfuckwit.com

    HTH
    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Jan 10, 2005
  9. Paul Roome

    Old Gringo Guest

    Paul Roome wrote:
    > Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    Apache or it was a few years back.

    --
    Old Gringo George
    Magic Weaver Of Life
    Old Gringo, Jan 10, 2005
  10. Usenet.com

    Armchair Einstein, Jan 10, 2005
  11. On 10 Jan 2005, Ionizer scribbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    >> Paul Roome wrote:
    >>
    >> > Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    >> Dave.
    >>

    > No, man- I am Dave, man!
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ian.

    Dave's not here, man...

    --
    The Old Sourdough
    You know what I like best about the NCAA Basketball Tournament? Sixty-
    The Old Sourdough, Jan 10, 2005
  12. On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:35:28 GMT, "Paul Roome"
    <> wrote:

    >Anyone know server name of Usenet?

    newsfe5-win.ntli.net

    yw